We are a team of people dedicated to worshipping and serving God, supporting Israel, reaching the lost, discipling believers and raising topics and issues that would not generally be taught in modern churches. The Lord gave us scriptures to warn and encourage us. 'Not many of you should become teachers, for you know we teachers will be judged by a higher standard and with greater severity than other people' (James 3:1).
'Tell them all these things. Urge, advise, encourage, warn and rebuke with full authority. Let no one despise you or your teaching' (Titus 2:15).
'The teachers and those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the sky, and those who turn many to righteousness will shine like the stars, forever and ever' (Daniel 12:3).
'Many will purify themselves and make themselves white and be refined. The wicked will not understand but the teachers and those who are wise will understand' (Daniel 12:10).
May God bless and encourage everyone who reads any of these texts from the precious Word of God.
1. We are Australian Christians who see in the Word of God - the Bible - the unchanging revelation of the loving heart of God to restore His broken and troubled world back into relationship with Himself. (Genesis 12:1-3; 2 Corinthians 5:17-19)
2. We are eternally grateful to the Jewish people for the Hebrew Bible, which has served for three millennia as a cornerstone of Western civilization and serves today as the moral foundation for societies around the world. (Exodus 20:2-17)
3. We believe that God has sovereignly entered into an everlasting and unconditional covenant relationship with the Jewish people and given them a land in which to dwell in prosperity, peace and security. (Genesis 17:7-8; Jeremiah 31:35-37)
4. We recognize the historical and spiritual significance to the Jewish people of their ancient land of Israel and of the eternal city of Jerusalem, the undivided capital of Israel. (Psalm 137:5-6; Joel 3:20)
5. We believe that God's love and purpose for Israel has never changed, and that He has yet to restore many more Jewish people to the land that is clearly theirs by biblical, historical, legal and moral right. (Jeremiah 30:3; Amos 9:14-15)
6. We acknowledge that the possession of the land by Israel, the only true democracy in the Middle East, requires her government to care equally for all citizens and residents, Jewish and non-Jewish alike. (Deuteronomy 1:16; Deuteronomy 14:29)
7. We recognize the right of the Arab peoples in the Middle East to dwell in prosperity and security in their existing lands, mindful of the biblical promises of blessing upon their ancient ancestors. (Genesis 17:18-21)
8. We are deeply grateful that our God has always been and remains faithful to keep His word, even when we - Christian and Jew alike - are unfaithful. (Numbers 23:19; 2 Timothy 2:13)
9. It grieves us that the Jews, as a people with a divine calling in that land to reveal to the world the character of the one true God, have been hated and persecuted throughout their history - including sadly by Christians. (Psalm 83:1-5)
10. We see the unrelenting violence and hatred against Israel and the Jews by the Palestinian Arab leadership - and by many others worldwide - as a major ongoing expression of this demonic, age-old anti-Semitism. (Esther 3:12-13; John 10:10)
11. We believe that all efforts to resolve this conflict by a two-state solution that would establish a manifestly hostile Palestinian state on land that belongs to Israel is both unbiblical and a clear threat to Israel's security. (Psalm 33:10-12)
12. We affirm that Israel, like every other sovereign nation, has the right to self determination, and that Jerusalem is and should be recognized by the international community as the eternal, undivided capital of the State of Israel. (2 Chronicles 6:6; Psalm 122:3-9)
13. We affirm Israel's inherent right to extend sovereignty over Judea and Samaria, the nation's biblical heartland, especially in view of the unremitting call by her enemies to obliterate Israel. (Genesis 12:6-7; Exodus 6:8)
14. We affirm Israel's right - in common with all other nations - to undertake whatever legally justified defensive action is necessary to ensure the security, protection and well-being of all her citizens. (Nehemiah 4:13-14)
15. We applaud the efforts of the Israeli government - even in times of conflict - in reaching out to innocent Palestinian people with various offers of humanitarian assistance, consistent with Israel's biblical calling to be a blessing to all people, as well as guaranteeing full rights and privileges to her Arab Israeli citizens. (Exodus 22:21; Leviticus 19:34)